RIDGEWOOD, N.J. -- An electrical fire in the music room caused the evacuation of Ridgewood's Travell School this morning before classes began.
Principal Margaret Leininger and custodian Mr. James immediately called the Ridgewood Fire Department.
Firefighters arrived after James had already extinguished the small electrical fire that broke out in a ventilator.
The RFD cleared everyone to enter the building around 8:30 a.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.