RIDGEWOOD, N.J. — The library in Ridgewood has a full calendar of activities to keep the community enriched.
- World Language Café, Italian : 1 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 13. Meet and brush up on your Italian. Registration required and space is limited. Click here to register or contact Kerri at 201-670-5600, Ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TED Talks Togethe r: Dan Gilbert, Harvard psychologist, "The Surprising Science of Happiness," from 1-2 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13. View and discuss best topical videos. For more information, contact Victoria at email@example.com.
- Connecting on Meetups : 7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 13. Do you enjoy museums, concerts, Broadway shows, historical tours, adventure travel, and fun times at local events? Learn how to find like-minded people in Bergen County or even start a group of your own.
- World Language Café, Spanish : 2 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 14. Meet and brush up on your Spanish. Registration required and space is limited. Click here to register or contact Kerri at 201-670-5600, Ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monthly Writers Group : 7 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 14. We’ll explore short stories and develop our talents together. Register with Kerri at email@example.com.
- Start a Craft Business : 7 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 19. For hobbyists and crafters who want to sell and market their homemade products, local resident Tony Mauriello offers advice to get your business off the ground. Bring products with you. Registration required. Contact Kerri for more information at 201-670-5600, Ext. 103.
- Knit One Read Too : Practice session, 7 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 19. Learn or help others knit, crochet, embroider, stitch as we preview the best of new books. Group size limited, registration required. Click here to register or contact Victoria at 201-612-5600, Ext. 133.
- Discovering Paterson, One Building at a Time : 7:30 p.m., Monday, Jan. 11. Guest speaker Richard Polton talks about the history of the city as reflected in the buildings that shaped Paterson and its people.
The Ridgewood Library is at 125 N. Maple Ave.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.