- Seven people were taken to Hackensack University Medical Center with minor injuries after a Saturday night head-on crash on River Street that involved several other vehicles.
- The seven-day Chief Michael Feeney Junior Police Academy in Ridgewood hit a high note Wednesday when bomb squad members blew up a watermelon.
- The Bogota Volunteer First Aid Squad will be disbanded this Friday, when the borough begins a one-year contract with Holy Name Medical Center for mutual aid, authorities confirmed.
- Hackensack firefighters freed a 4-year-old boy who got his arm stuck in a vending machine Wednesday night.
- Bergen Catholic's Nick Suriano was moving into his freshman dorm in Penn State when he heard the news he among six regional winners chosen for the Wrestling Hall of Fame excellence award.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.