BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Bergen County.
- A funeral was scheduled Friday for popular New Milford Detective Lt. Brian Long, who died of a rare form of kidney cancer on Tuesday.
- A Facebook post by a Woodcliff Lake teenager who police said was drunk when his van was involved in a motorcycle crash that killed a Wallington firefight er last weekend stirred intense, painful emotions among many.
- At long last, Steve Rojas will open the doors of Cherry Reds at the corner of East Prospect Street and Franklin Turnpike in Waldwick this week.
- Lodi police early Wednesday arrested a borough father of two young children who they said was selling pot from his home.
- Lateefah Fleming is hoping that after 11 years of teaching dance fitness and yoga classes in rented space in Teaneck and Hackensack, her business will finally be under the same roof.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.