BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. -- The miracles already are starting in the Bergen County area as two kids were returned to their families, two pooches were rescued, a family will have a nicer holiday, and cancer research received a check, all thanks to do-gooders. Here's a look at the top stories this past week.
- "Safe and sound!" is how New Jersey State Police put it Tuesday after troopers in Clifton stopped a Bronx man who they said abducted his 3-year-old daughter.
- A psychic predicted a 24-year-old Englewood Cliffs man would be sitting on a curb and that’s where authorities eventually found the autistic man who wandered from home Monday afternoon and walked 13 miles to Ridgewood.
- Dill was able to teach Pickle how to trust and they're the last of the 52 dogs recovered from a Westwood hoarding case that need a fur-ever home.
- An East Rutherford family coping with cancer will have an unforgettable holiday thanks to more than 8,500 Bergen County moms on a mission .
- The internationally-acclaimed Donetsk Ballet will have a special benefit performance of “The Nutcracker” with more than 170 dancers from throughout Bergen County who attend Miss Patti’s School of Dance in Midland Park. The money raised goes to cancer research.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.