BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Bergen County.
- An inferno consumed an historic Englewood church Tuesday night , turning its steeple into a torch and blowing through the sanctuary's roof.
- Authorities on Sunday identified a Bergenfield couple found dead by their 11-year-old son in a domestic violence murder-suicide on Saturday as Annette Torres, 36, and Mark Morris, 41.
- The Ridgewood Council unanimously approved bonding $11.5 million Wednesday night for a multi-level downtown parking garage.
- Authorities today confirmed that they are investigating a Wyckoff Police Department email that "on its face" appears to advocate racial profiling.
- A toxic chemical recently found near the Wanaque Reservoir has been detected in the drinking water supply of several municipalities in Bergen and Passaic counties .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.