- Detectives arrested three men Thursday and charged them in connection with the shooting of a bouncer at a South Hackensack adult club last Saturday night -- thanks to surveillance video.
- Multiple sources close to the family confirmed early Monday evening that the missing 20-year-old son of a Woodcliff Lake police officer was found safe.
- Ramsey baker Christie Ross is fed up with not being able to sell her homemade cakes to friends and others in the community due a state law that prevents bakers and chefs from doing so.
- The body of a 26-year-old River Edge man who'd been missing the past four days was found at the borough train station early Thursday afternoon, law enforcement sources told Daily Voice.
- How 'bout this heat? How you respond depends on how well you're coping. A photo gallery from the area shows how we're beating the heat.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.