RIDGEWOOD, N.J. -- The full schedule for the summer concert series at the Kasschau Memorial Shell has been announced. This will be the 58th year of free summer entertainment under the stars.
The concerts will be each Tuesday and Thursday evening, with the exception of July 5. The series began on with the Ridgewood High School bands' "Tunes in June" performance.
Here are the remaining June shows:
- Thursday, June 9 -- Richard Reiter Swing Band
- Tuesday, June 14 -- Harmony Celebration Chorus "Sweet Adelines"
- Thursday, June 16 -- Bobby Byrne, "One Hundred Years of Broadway"
- Tuesday, June 21 -- Lou Gallo & The Very Hungry Band, a children's show -- begins at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, June 23 -- Group Therapy Band -- rock and soul
- Tuesday, June 28 -- Jersey Sound -- classic oldies
- Thursday, June 30 -- Island Breeze -- calypso, reggae and Latin jazz
To find the full listing -- including performance sponsors and rain-date information -- click on the attachment.
Each show begins at 8:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted, in the band shell at Veteran's Field. Bring a chair or blanket, but don't cross the baseball field if a game is in progress, organizers note.See Attachment
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.