RIDGEWOOD, N.J. —The Ridgewood July Fourth Celebration Committee is busy preparing for its annual Independence Day blowout.
The 106th annual celebration will feature the theme "America the Beautiful — Celebrating 100 Years of our National Parks."
The tentative schedule:
Monday July, 4
- 9 a.m. — Flag Raising at Wilsey Square
- 10 a.m — Parade (rain or shine) from South Monroe Street and Godwin Avenue to Graydon Park
- 6 p.m. — Evening entertainment at Veterans Field (rain date Tuesday, July 5)
- 6 p..m — The Illumination Twirlers
- 7 p.m. — The Patriot Brass Ensemble
- 8 p.m. — Eugene Thomas & No Big Deal band
- 9 p.m. — Gates close
- 9 p.m. —National anthem sung by Sherma Andrews
- Around 9 p.m — fireworks
Food and beverages will be sold at the field. No alcoholic beverages or dogs will be permitted on the field.
CLICK HERE to buy tickets.
The Ridgewood July Fourth Celebration Committee is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization that relies entirely on private donations from businesses and residents.
CLICK HERE to support the Ridgewood July Fourth Celebration Committee.