RIDGEWOOD, N.J. -- The Ridgewood Public Library announces upcoming events and its holiday schedule for Easter weekend.
- The Memoir Writing Group meets on Tuesday, March 29 at 2:15 p.m.
- The Ridgewood Public Library Homework Center for grades 3-9 meets Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30-5:30 p.m., no charge. Free drop-in homework help is available to all Ridgewood Library card holders.
- World Language Cafes has Spanish on Thursday, March 24 at 2 p.m. Meet and brush up on conversational skills. Registration required and space is limited. Contact Kerri at 201-670-5600, ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great Decisions Discussion Group “Rise of ISIS,” is Thursday, March 24, 12:30-2 p.m. Born out of an umbrella organization of al-Qaeda in Iraq, the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) burst onto the international stage after it conquered Fallujah in December 2013. What is ISIS, and what danger does it pose to U.S. interests? Pre-registration and readings required. Contact Victoria Hilditch at 201-670-5600, ext. 133 or email@example.com.
- Danny Gregory reading and book signing, Friday, April 1, 7:30-10 p.m. The Friends of the Library invites the public to a presentation and reception with internationally-celebrated artist, author, blogger, speaker, filmmaker and teacher Danny Gregory. Registration required. Free for Ridgewood residents and Friends members, $5 for visitors. Contact Roberta Panjwani at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-670-5600, ext. 114.
- Closed Friday, March 25 and Sunday, March 27.
- Open Saturday, March 26 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.